Friday, June 13, 2008

Riding Diesel

Okay, if you haven't had a good laugh yet today, watch these videos. Diesel does a pretty good job, and after seeing these videos, I can see why he complains. I look ENORMOUS on him! I'm a light 5'8", honestly. It's so funny with the helmet, boots, gloves, and this professional trainer, towering over this cute little mule, in a western saddle, no less. I think he will be great (and look great too) with younger and smaller riders. Thank you, Diesel, for putting up with me while in training.

Today I rode and videotaped myself on 3 different horses. I am giving myself lessons by reviewing the footage. It's excruciating. I FEEL as if I'm riding with beautiful posture, but the video reveals otherwise. I can stay on almost anything, but it is my intention to learn to ride correctly with elegance. Send a prayer. Oops, I meant to say, "I'm getting better every day, I'm getting better every day....."